Soul of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Remains of Hyrule [LoZ fan fic] rated G

Go down

The Remains of Hyrule [LoZ fan fic] rated G Empty The Remains of Hyrule [LoZ fan fic] rated G

Post by queenzelda Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:07 pm

In a world that's changing
I'm a stranger in a strange land
There's a contradiction
And I'm stuck here in between

Life is like a desert
An oasis to confuse me
So I walk this razor's edge
Will I stand or will I fall?

Turn a blind eye, try to pretend that
Nothing is what it seems
Torn between the impulse to stay or
Running away from all this madness

Who am I to decide what should be done?
If this is the end then let it come
Let it come, let it rain
Rain all over me
Like the tide, let it flow
Let it wash all over me, over me
Let it wash all over me

All of my illusions
Could be shattered in a second
You can thread a needle
With a teardrop from my eye

It's a cruel injustice
To be witness to the things I see
Looking for the answer
When it's right in front of me

From the tower of Babylon
Where nothing is what it seems
Gonna watch the sun going down
I'm not gonna run from all this sadness

Let it come, let it rain
Rain all over me
Let it wash all over me

Let it come, let it rain
Rain all over me
Let it wash all over me

The Princess looks up from when she finished singing her song, all of Hyrule was falling to pieces bellow her. Everything except for what remained up in the clouds, high where the Tower of Babel lay the town every one built long ago around it stood sturdy.

"It's time to decide everyone's fate Princess." The elder told her. But the Princess couldn't do it. Why did she have to decide the fate of every one? "I can't." She sighed resigned to her decision.

"But Princess Hyrule.. This is the only answer that we've come to. We have to leave from this world on board the ancient ship the ancient Hylians left for us to use & go to another world. It'll fit everyone but 2 people on board the ship. You have to go Princess, as it has  already been decided as such by the council."

"But.. I.. I can't decide the fate of just two people. I'd rather stay behind myself & choose some one to stay with me.. To be honest." She told the elder with a sad look on her face.

The elder shook his head & said; "No, Princess cause if you stay then not every one will come, you know it as well as I do."

Sighing heavily again, the Princess says; "Then I suppose I must choose. Come let's tell every one what I've decided." The elder nodded happily to lead the ephemeral Princess of Hryule to the masses of people who awaited her royal decoration. Which two among the thousands would be doomed to staying behind?

Waving to every one as she walks out onto the tower's balcony she says; "Every one please calm down. I've come to tell you all of my choice!!"

There were many questions asking whom would be staying behind & what not but eventually after a time every one calmed down & things got quiet enough for the Princess of Hyrule to speak; "Every one.." She began. Looking out into the masses of people, she knew right then that she couldn't choose any of them. they were all her people to doom them would be like deciding to doom herself.  

"I've decided that the two people to stay behind on our world that we're going to be leaving behind is myself & my loyal knight Zero." :3 She told a shocked crowd full of loyal subjects.

"But Princess!" Zero protested; "The people need you! Your our leader since the King has been cursed to stone!" :/

"Yes, I know.. But.. I also know that there could possibly be a way to reverse everything done to our world. I'm willing to stay behind & fix our home.. Our world. What say you loyal knight Zero? Will you come with me on my journey to find a way to fix this broken & breaking world? I believe that together.. We can accomplish anything." :3

As a moment later, another Hyrule Knight walked up next to Zero to say; "He won't be alone I too will stay with you." Princess Hyrule smiled to say with a hand to his shoulder; 'LUma, you don't have to do this. I want you to stay with the people, they need you. You're very important to a lot of people.." But Luma only shook his head to say; "I'll stay with you Princess & Zero because your both my good friends." He told them with a slight grin & nod of his head.

"But, Luma.." The princess protested but Luma wouldn't hear her & just stood firm at Zero's side. Sighing the Princess finally nodded with a kind smile on her face. "Alright, since you insist." She finally told him giving in to his wishes.

"Wait a darn second, I'm staying too!" Said a sheika female who stood next to Luma; "I'm not goin any where's the Princess aint a goin." She informed them, the shieka eye prevalent on her clothes & the mark of the shieka on her right eye. As Princess Hyrule says; "No, Apple you can't.. You have to go with every one else.. I can't just keep accepting people to stay with me because they're too stubborn to go.."

Apple shook her head & said; 'Nope, you heard what I said. My job is to protect the wielder of the triforce of wisdom & that is you Princess. Beg your pardon & such, but I aint budgin."
queenzelda
queenzelda
Admin
Admin

Original Character
Original Character: Meri Knight

https://brilliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down